Friday, November 12, 2010

Laughter in the Middle of the Storm

Happiness, just come on my way in unexpected times.
Crucial. The best thing to describe my situation right now. Kinda difficult to breathe, so hard to smile you may wish to give up err you may wish not to pursue err continue this crappy life. I'm facing this darnful stage of darkness and elation.

But then, God is great. He gives me this glimpse of satisfaction and sudden laughter somehow through the people who i didn't expect that will help me and give me some light and shade. A blessing. Yeah. Giving this valuable opportunity to forget all those crappiest and unwanted things happened in me. What more can i asked for?

BIGGIE THANKS to to my JMA Family and to my super friends.

You know who you are. Chugs Guys.. i owe you ALOT. (:

I wanna shout, i wanna yell. BUT I CAN'T.

No comments:

Post a Comment